About the Bikram Yoga Classes
All Bikram Yoga Classes are 90 minutes long, Yin yoga classes 60 mins. Sunday night Yin 90mins
Our Main doors open half an hour before class starts and close when class is on. You do not need to book
Friday night 6pm class is a $10 casual class.
Please try to allow 15- 20 minutes before your first yoga class to register and get settled in.
Current Week Schedule
|Sun February 01||Class Name||Instructor||Class Type|
|10:00 am - 11:30 am||Bikram Yoga||Staff||Bikram Yoga Class|
|4:00 pm - 5:30 pm||Bikram Yoga||Staff||Bikram Yoga Class|
|6:00 pm - 7:30 pm||Yin Yoga||Frances Rae||Yin Yoga|
BIKRAM YOGA: The original healing hot yoga. 26 core postures and 2 breathing exersizes done in a heated room to systematically stretch,tone and realign your body and mind
YIN YOGA: A passive style of yoga designed to complement more vigorous forms of exercise. Postures are held for 2-5 mins. Designed to access the connective tissue,ligaments and joints. A very nourishing,meditative form of yoga.
- Arrive at least 15 mins before the yoga class start time to sign in and to prepare for your class
- Bring a yoga mat (if you have one),bath towel and water to drink- or you can always hire or buy these items at reception.
- Wear light fitted clothes, for comfort and to see your alignment Yin yoga wear regular comfortable clothing that allows you to move.
- Do not eat at least 2 hours before the yoga class begins
- PARKING – we do not have an allocated car park but parks are available all day till 8pm at the Meridian mall or Wall St car park. Parking on the street is free on Sundays.