Note: All Yoga Classes are 90 minutes long, Main doors open half an hour
before class starts and close when class is on. You do not need to book
but try to allow 20 minutes before your first yoga class to register and get settled in
BIKRAM YOGA: The original healing hot yoga. 26 core postures and 2 breathing exersizes done in a heated room to systematically stretch,tone and realign your body and mind
YIN YOGA: A passive style of yoga designed to complement more vigorous forms of exercise. Postures are held for up to 5 minutes in a warm room with the help of props. Designed to access the connective tissue,ligaments and joints. A very nourishing,meditative form of yoga.
- Arrive at least 20 mins before the yoga class start time to sign in and to prepare for your class
- Bring a yoga mat (if you have one),bath towel and water to drink- or you can always hire or buy these items at reception.
- Wear light fitted clothes, for comfort and to see your alignment Yin yoga wear regular comfortable clothing that allows you to move.
- Do not eat at least 2 hours before the yoga class begins
- PARKING – we do not have an allocated car park but parks are available all day till 8pm at the Meridian mall or Wall St car park. Parking on the street is free on Sundays.